Features and benefits
- NEW optional custom front suspension fork upgrade has 60 mm of travel to smooth out banked turns on the road and take the strain off your shoulders when you’re cruising off-road.
- NEW all-hydraulic braking system with 180mm rotors front and back make for surer braking when you’re carrying more load as well as easier alignment and service.
- NEW parking brake feature so you can keep the Juggernaut from rolling away on slight inclines.
- Two-wheels up front so you can avoid washouts on loose ground while still letting you bank into turns on the road.
- Fat tires throughout maximize float on sand and snow
- NEW fatter head tubes to allow more upgrades for high-end Fat-tire suspension forks with tapered steering tubes.
For full specifications and dimension, click here for the product page