Features and benefits
- NEW custom front suspension fork upgrade has 60 mm of travel to smooth out banked turns on the road and take the strain off your shoulders when you’re cruising off-road.
- NEW all-hydraulic braking system with 180mm rotors front and back make for surer braking when you’re carrying more load as well as easier alignment and service.
- NEW parking brake feature so you can keep the Juggernaut from rolling away on slight inclines.
- Two-wheels up front so you can avoid washouts on loose ground while still letting you bank into turns on the road.
- Fat tires throughout maximize float on sand and snow
- NEW vented 2kW motor powers better performance under heavier loads
- NEW 14Ah Li-ion battery is lighter and has 12% more range than the 2016 version to get you further where you want to go.
- NEW fatter head tubes to allow more upgrades for high-end Fat-tire suspension forks.
For more information about specifications and dimensions, click here for the product page.